The Junior Creative Artworker will join our small but busy creative team, and their primary day-to-day tasks will involve generating graphic design concepts for multiple channels – including but not limited to experiential assets, print, film and social media content and presentations. You will prepare artwork for a range of print-ready formats, and you must be able to generate and develop graphical ideas and respond creatively to peer and client feedback.
The ideal candidate could be a recent graduate from a relevant Graphic Communications course, or someone with a couple of years’ professional experience under their belt and looking for the next step up. In this job you need to be proactive, able to manage your time and workflow across a multitude of clients and projects, and be an active listener and detail-orientated worker in a fast-paced environment.
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- An understanding of file formats, typography and printing techniques.
- A passion for graphic design, a follower of current design trends and desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete work to deadlines.
- To design using strongly defined Brand Guidelines.
- An eye for detail in reviewing and proofreading .
Great to have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- Work experience within a design studio.
- Experience handling AI software and managing output.
- Hand sketching ability to quickly communicate design ideas.
- Experience of visual effects and motion graphics software (Adobe After Effects, Lightroom).
Our agency offers an industry competitive salary and benefit package, and a fun and inclusive work culture. We offer a hybrid of office and home working.
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV and a link to your online portfolio to: