The Senior Lead, Social and Content role is a brand-new position in the agency.
They will play a vital part in business development, both for our clients, who increasingly look to Circle for content creative and strategy as part of their brand experience campaigns, but also in agency development, shaping and improving the agency’s online presence and capabilities.
Candidates for this position will need to be a social and content marketing specialist who combines a creative and strategic mindset with proven content production credentials, and experience creating and managing influencer marketing campaigns. An entrepreneurial spirit is a must – we are looking for an individual who wants to build something new.
They will need to be collaborative and pro-active, able to work with colleagues to identify opportunities where content ideas could layer and amplify campaigns across the business. They will need excellent communication skills and be able to pitch and promote content campaign ideas to client partners.
They will need to be able to generate, target and measure content campaigns, knowing what success looks like and being able to confidently offer data analysis and robust ROI models. They will need an excellent working knowledge in SEO and traffic metrics. A point of view about what success looks like in these disciplines is crucial.
They will need proven experience shaping influencer strategies – able to find and identify the right influencers to use on the right campaigns. They need strong ideas about how to manage and maximise influencer impact, and be conversant with how to source, contract and maximise influencer and creators. Where they may lack cultural knowledges, they will have a network of contents who may be able to source the right talent for a campaign.
They will be the guardian of Circle’s online profile – promoting the agency and its work on platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. They should consistently look to leverage agency work into the social space and work on making the Circle brand compelling online. They will need to be able to recommend content marketing platforms and share best practice and insight to colleagues in the agency.
- 4 years + experience in content management and social media marketing
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing content, working with multiple stakeholders and delivering integrated campaigns, with an audience-centric approach and a firm understanding of measurement and efficiency
- A source of knowledge regarding the latest online trends and developments
- Experience developing content briefs and delivering targeted content plans, using calendars and other scheduling tools
- Solid experience setting KPIs and targets, analysing performance and optimising campaigns based on insights
- Experience and opinions on micro and macro influencer marketing and management
- Excellent spoken and written English language ability, to native standard and demonstrable experience in creating clear and persuasive copy
- Excellent attention to detail, writing and proof-reading ability
- Capable of managing and prioritising a large workload
- Ambition and appetite to create and lead an in-house agency department
For further information, please send a CV and an introductory email outlining your interest and suitability for the role to email@example.com